Job Status: Seasonal
Overview: Work responsibilities include debris cleanup, line trimming, edging, hedge trimming shrubs and seasonal planting. Responsible for completing all assigned jobs at the scheduled time.
The Landscape Laborer will confirm work activities and priorities with crew leader, ensure that you have the necessary tools for the assigned job, and work with the group to complete daily goals.
- Weekly—Report the progress of your work and any questions or concerns to the Supervisor.
- Weekly—Inspect and clean vehicles, equipment, and tools.
- Practice maintenance of vehicles, equipment and tools
- Practice correct methods for weeding, trimming and bush care.
- Use correct methods for installing and maintaining annual flowers/planters
- Own use of fertilizers and herbicides
- Own use of stairs
- Other activities led by the Supervisor